Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Job....sorta

So I found a new job in the city I am living in...so luckily I don't have to move across the country like I was going to have to before. I had an 11th hour interview Saturday morning and the guy offered me the job, and then we confirmed it today...however I am going on a 3 month probation first, based on 2 conditions.

1. I have to lose weight.
2. I have to go to church

Basically the guy said that God loves me and that is why he was hiring me. I basically lied my ass off to get this job. I told him I was a christian, who exercises a lot now, and that I rarely drink.

This should be interesting....

9 comments:

  1. I think I can smell your pants burning from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell are you? Also, why would I lie about this? when have I ever lied about anything on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To quote yourself "I lied my ass off to get this job".

    ReplyDelete
  4. to quote myself: "when have I ever lied about anything on my blog?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at it from my perspective. I don't write this blog for anyone but myself. I am spending a year in this country, and 10 years from now I would like to remember the little details of things that get lost in memory. Who would I be trying to impress by lying in my blog? This blog has 15 readers...and if I was gonna lie, it would be a much better lie that "this is what my boss wants me to do".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you are understanding the difference here. I admit I lied to get to the job, I didn't lie on the blog. I reported what happened in my meeting...that's it. I don't understand where you are coming from here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean that your "rarely drink and being a christian" are the lies, which you even stated as such. You over analyze things...calm down :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha. My bad. I do over analyze...that I know. So who is this anyway?

    ReplyDelete